Doesn't that look delicious? Yeah. Everyone loves a Coug-tail. But one thing I was not planning on happening last night is seeing every single boy that I had a bad date with in my life. I swear they were around EVERY single corner. And as I mentioned before, I was with Adam... and it made me that much more grateful for those bad dating experiences that led me to Adam.
But... in the meantime. I want to give you single women out there a list of man red-flags.
- If a man frequently forgets his wallet or keeps taking you to costly places on dates and asks you to split the tab... maybe you should make sure he isn't a little boy that got his allowance cut. A real man will always pay.
- If a man asks you not once, not twice... but SIX different times if you want to skip with him... take his man card and then never accept a date again.
- If he texts you after the 10 o'clock hour; do not go over. I hate to be the barer of bad news. But he probably isn't into you. He is just looking for something a litttttle different than a relationship. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. This includes invites to go for a drive, watch a movie, stargaze, etc. etc. etc.
- On the other hand... if texting or calling frequently is too hard for him and he goes days in between. You aren't his first choice. If he wants to talk to you. He will talk to you. And he will make time for you.
- Praying at dinner... at Applebees. Not saying it is a bad thing. But if he asks you if you want to pray with him, pauses for a second, says he will pray by himself, finishes, looks up and says, "Don't worry. I blessed yours too.." It is a little awkward.
- Holds your hand one day. Wont hold your hand the next day. That screams commitment issues. Don't jump the gun there buddy.
- Watch out for the first date movie renter. "I was thinking we could grab some ice cream and a redbox (especially be cautious when he picks a movie he has seen before) and go to my place?".... Chances are he doesn't want to get to know you. Movies aren't produced so you can go to the theater and catch up with an old friend.
- Never go on dates with roommates if the first one was ended by you. It is just a touchy subject for all.
- If he texts you a little later in the evening saying, "Hey girl(sweetie, babe, or any other generic name)! What are you up to tonight?" Chances are it is a mass text. Sorry again to be the barer of bad news.
- If a man likes Twilight MORE than you... (and I will be honest, I dont like it that much... but we went to the midnight showing because HE wanted too...) refer to the solution in number 2.
There are a lot more... A LOT MORE people. This is just a small compilation of what my dating history has been. And I can't help but think I dated a bunch of CRAZY people so I would be that much more appreciative of Adam. If I had met Adam first, I would have assumed every guy was like him and then been very disappointed.
A little more on Adam. His first OFFICIAL Love, The Skinnys blog post will be tomorrow. Adam has claimed Saturday as his blogging day. So look forward to a man's words tomorrow.