Our year has been anything but boring. With a year full of up and downs and new adventures. Living apart. Lots of travels. A new job. Learning to live together again. And everything in between. I would have to say this has been the best year for The Skinnys yet. And it has been a year of learning, growing, and lots of communication. But there is definitely more in store for the year 2014!
Here are the top ten moments from 2013 for you. Starting at ten and working to one!
10. Dressing up for Halloween - a deer and a hunter.
9. Throwing my best friend's bridal shower.
8. Meeting a family from Adam's mission.
7. A road trip to Stockton with the baseball wives.
6. Surprising Adam in California.
5. Going to Miss America with my Mom and pageant sisters.
4. Adam showing up at our door step when I wasn't expecting to see him for another 24 hours.
3. Moving into a new apartment and a new ward.
2. Adam coming home JUST in time for my birthday and just having him back home in general.
1. Adam got drafted by the Arizona Diamondbacks!
Come back Monday for a full year in review.
Photo cred: Luczak Photography