To say it has been awhile would be an understatement... in a BIG way! Going from blogging weekly, even daily sometimes, to basically disappearing - that is a skill, my friends. So where have I been? I have been... all over the place. 2017 has been one for the books. Here is a laundry list of what has happened:
- I quit my full time event planning job.
- I started my full time work from home job with SeneGence.
- My team hit $1,000,000 in sales in 6 months.
- Adam retired from baseball.
- We travelled to Cabo San Lucas, Texas, California, Utah, Oklahoma - and made plans for Florida, California again and again, Oklahoma again and again, Canada, and I am sure the list will keep growing!
- We started our LLC.
- Adam is working on his own business venture.
- Deidre Emme turned from blog into full blown website.
- We bought a lawn mower - real grown up things.
Seriously... this year has been OUT OF CONTROL! And I am loving it. So here I am, back with the newly improved Deidre Emme. A blogger's dream turned into a website. Now with a YouTube channel to add to the brand and a business. Things I never thought were possible are happening right in front of my eyes. And I cannot wait to share it all with you! My party peeps.
So stick around. Drop some love. And tell me what you want to see from Deidre Emme - and Skinny Mill when I can get him to come kick it with us - over the next few months. More style posts? More YouTube beauty tutorials? More Bachelor reviews? LET ME KNOW! I want to hear from you.
Because guess what?! I am BACK! And man... does it feel good!